Please read how we process your personal data if you use our Services, for example by subscribing to our newsletter (you).This document provides important information about your rights.
Who will process your data:
The controller of your data is the Provider (Data Controller) and other persons who supply their services to us are processors. You may reach the Data Controller at its registered address or at the email support @pekatvision.com.
Why Data Controller processes your data, what personal data is involved and what is the legal basis:
We as the Provider are processing your data for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services. In order to fulfill our contractual obligations to you under the Terms. This is the fulfillment of the contract between you and us. For this purpose, we may use your data that you have provided to us or will provide to us in the future by registering for or otherwise using the Services.
- To provide you with Services which your employer has ordered. For example, if you communicate with us on behalf of your employer, we will process your personal data. This is our legitimate interest.
- To send newsletters.If you have subscribed to a newsletter, we will occasionally send you a newsletter about our Services to fulfill your order. If you have registered on the Website and have not refused receiving newsletters about our Services, we may occasionally send you such a newsletter because it is our legitimate interest. You can reject newsletters anytime, as described below (“Objections against processing”).If we explicitly ask you if you want to receive our newsletter and you do not confirm your interest, we take it as a refusal to process and we will not send you newsletters.
- To promote and improve Services.If you use our Services, we will occasionally inform you of the news relating to such Services. This applies even in case that you would not subscribe to a newsletter. Subscription to a newsletter could be refused at any time, whereas promotion of our Services is our legitimate interest.
- To protect our rights.We may keep your data that are necessary to claim our rights. Also, after you cancel your registration, we may need your information to claim or protect our rights. Such purpose is our legitimate interest and we may use your information that you have given to us or you will be transmitting in the future during negotiations on use of the Website. Specifically, the data can include your name, contact details and information about the registration process.
- To fulfil our statutory obligations.For example, if you unsubscribe from our newsletter, we will work with such information so that no newsletters be sent to you.
What is the period for which we will process your data:
Data according to subparagraph (1) - providing services - will be processed for the duration of your registration.
Data according to subparagraph (2) - employer services - will be processed as long as your employer will receive the Services or until we find out that you no longer are employed by the employer who uses our Services.
Data according to subparagraph (3) - sending newsletters - will be processed until you reject sending newsletters.
Data according to subparagraph (4) - promotion and improvement of services - will be processed as long as our legitimate interest lasts or until you refuse such data processing.
Data according to subparagraph (5) - protecting our rights - will be processed until the legitimate interest lasts.
Data according to subparagraph (6) - fulfilling statutory obligations - will be processed until the statutory obligation lasts.
To whom we may transfer your data
We may transmit your data to other processors who provide us with IT, marketing and other support services, always in accordance with the above-mentioned purposes. If we transmit your data outside of the EU, protection of the data will be ensured under standard contractual clauses or under the Privacy Shield arrangement as applied to the USA. Additional information may be obtained on the European Commission's websites.
Legal rules on personal data protection guarantee variety of rights in the area of personal data protection to you: to the extent guaranteed by legal rules on personal data protection - especially GDPR – you may request access to your data from us (information about what your specific data we process and how do we work with them); you may request restriction of the processing of your data (which means that we do not delete the data but we will not work with them); you may request data deletion and correction of your data (always if the legal conditions are met); and you also have the right to object to the processing of your data and you may exercise your right to data portability. To exercise any of these rights, contact us via the above mentioned contact details - the easiest way is to send us an email and we would be glad to help you exercise your rights. If you believe that we are violating legal rules by processing your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the national supervising authority (for Czechia the Czech Data Protection Office – www.uoou.cz).
Objections against processing: If you do not agree with using your personal data for purposes of s ending newsletters, you may refuse it. The easiest way is to use the link included in each newsletter for such purpose, or you can send us an objection by e-mail or letter and, if technically possible, even when you register. If you refuse such processing, we will stop sending you newsletters. You may also refuse other processing based on a legitimate interest and we will limit the processing, unless we prove serious and qualified legitimate reasons for processing.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored on a user's device when visiting certain websites. They are used to remember user preferences, login information, and browsing activity. Cookies can also be used to track website usage and provide website owners with data to improve the website experience.
Types of Cookies We Use
There are several types of cookies that we use on our website, including:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They cannot be turned off in our system.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies enable us to remember your preferences and provide personalized services.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to track website usage and performance, and help us improve our website's functionality.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver personalized advertising based on your browsing behavior.
We also use third-party cookies on our website. These cookies are set by third-party services that we use, such as Google Analytics, Facebook, and Twitter. These cookies are used to provide website usage data and targeted advertising.
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can manage cookie settings in the Cookie Consent Banner. The Cookie Consent Banner allows you to select which categories of cookies you accept or reject. Strictly necessary cookies cannot be rejected as they are essential to provide you with services. The Cookie Consent Banner can be found at the bottom left side of our website, either as a banner or as a small black circle icon with an inner blue circle and blue dots. You can also manage cookies by adjusting your browser settings. If you choose to reject cookies, you can still use our website, however, your access to some functionalities and areas of our website may be restricted. The specific cookies served through our website are listed in the table below (please note that the cookies served may vary depending on the specific pages you visit):