Do you need assistance
- For typical requirements - fast processing and convenient usage we recommend to use NVIDIA GPU with enough memory. A rough estimation is 3GB per deep-learning module. To be on the safe side we recommend to use NVIDIA GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti.
- For price sensitive use-cases it is possible to use cheaper NVIDIA GPU.
- For embedded use-cases we support embedded hardware too - e.g. ARM based devices like NVIDIA TX2 or Xavier. Contact us for more information.
- For training of deep-learning modules we recommend to use fast NVIDIA GPU with a lot of memory. We recommend to use NVIDIA GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti. Plus we recommend a PC with at least 16 GB of RAM.
How to integrate PEKAT VISION
Camera is directly connected to PEKAT VISION (GenICam camera)
This option is the easiest. PEKAT VISION processes input from the camera in a loop. You have to enable the camera and set what should happen after evaluation (output).
PEKAT VISION is middleware
You use additional software for capturing images or processing. This method has 3 steps and requires programming knowledge.
- Send images to PEKAT
- Pekat processes the image. It returns data structure (JSON) which describes the result.
- Your script from step 1 processes the response. In the response, there could be information about objects which were found or overall evaluation. You can use the inspection tab for debugging.